Wednesday, May 14, 2014

France

    This past summer, I was blessed with the opportunity to travel across seas and visit the beautiful setting of France, both in Paris and several cities in the South of France: Avignon, Cabasse, Cannes, Marseille, Monaco, Nimes, Nice, and Aix-en-Provence. 
    This visit to France was the perfect beginning to my study in the Design field because the setting of France is enriched with beautiful designs in their architecture, the vast amount of museums, and the influence of different cultures like the Romans and Gauls. I hope to continue researching and influencing myself through the beautiful art of the European continent. After completing my major in Graphic Design at the University of Kansas, with a minor in Film and French, I  plan to revisit France and further open my artistic horizons amongst the beautiful European setting.







No comments:

Post a Comment