Saturday, October 11, 2014

Project Summary: Parts Make a Whole

This project was very enjoyable due to its fulfilling result at the end. To begin, the boot camp was the perfect way to introduce this project. It allowed one to explore the unknown, but the essential aspect was the free range. One could pursue an idea or concept without running into a barrier, it was a very open-ended process with a satisfying result at the end.


I really enjoyed how informative this project was as well. There were multiple readings on the blog that were both historically and materialistically interesting and relevant to the project and its’ process. I would have loved to explore this project a little bit more further because there were so many possibilities, and after attending the Hallmark Symposium I think I shall try to further my knowledge in creating new letter forms because it so beautiful and authentic.

No comments:

Post a Comment