Sunday, March 29, 2015

User Testing

This past weekend I administered a test for the original prototypes paired with a piece #2. First I created a mini survey for users to fill out after they were shown the many experiences accompanying this poster.

Here is the survey unfilled:
I placed each experience in a different folder. The first folder shown to the users contains the assigned social poster. After they have a few minutes to view this poster, I then begin introducing the required accompanying connotations with a paired piece #2. They were shown in the following order and were referred to as Display #1, Display #2, and Display #3.

Display #1

Display #2

Display #3Here are pictures of users taking the survey in an eco-friendly environment. This setting in my opinion is very appropriate due to my topic of solar energy. These pictures show 3/12 users.



Here is documentation of the surveys. I was able to obtain twelve user experiences, and happily they came in a variety of ages and genders.












The general consensus of this survey was that Display #1 performed the best as being informative and engaging the viewers the most, although many loved the visual appearance of display #3.Danke.








No comments:

Post a Comment