Monday, March 2, 2015

Process Post #7


 These were my initial sketches for three possible book designs:

This idea is intended to be similar to a brochure, except in a different layout format. This format is unique and permits the user to interact with this small pamphlet while they tour the interior space.


This is a simple book layout that would be composed of 18 pages, documenting Parker's life through stages. The book would be square shaped, easily fitting into one's hand or purse.


This idea would be the most interactive experience. Viewers would receive an envelope, which contain several postcards documenting Parker's life in stages. The only problem with this solution is possible organization, making sure the viewer receives everything in the proper order. 

In the end, I decided to pursue my first idea: the brochure. Here is the result.


I admire this design the best because I was able to incorporate several aspects of the interior space, but in a a completely different way. Giving the viewers a more practical experience.

I also accomplished the elevations of the interior space:



Interior and exterior spacing, flat layout.

No comments:

Post a Comment